Wayne has been the faithful deacon of True Life Church for four years, and he has served in a similar capacity in area churches for over 35 years. Wayne is known for his continual willingness to serve, and can be found faithfully mowing the 6 acre church lawn every other week.
Wayne grew up on a Kansas farm near Ramona, graduated high school from Strong City, and attended business classes in Salina. Wayne moved to Wichita soon after marrying his wife Veronica of 46 years. They are blessed with a daughter, Kimberly, and granddaughter, Amia.
Get to know me...
- Favorite Verse: Hebrews 11:11 "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen."
- Favorite Bible Person: Moses, for his leadership and being the rugged, outdoorsy type
- Favorite Quote: ''I' is at the center of pride and sin."
- Favorite Hobby: fishing and trap shooting
- Best Catch: scored 88/100 in target shooting and caught a 5.5 foot large-mouth bass at Lake Afton
- Favorite Book: Bible most of all, and reading the newspaper
- Favorite Possession: "Knowing that I've got Christ and He's alive."