Kim and I moved to Wichita to start True Life Church in 2009. I did not grow up in church and only attended church a handful of times as I was growing up. I became a Christ-follower when I was 19 at the First Baptist Church in my home town in Pierce City, Missouri. I started pastoring my first church when I was 23. Since then, I have pastored three churches, started two, and served on staff at another. I have been married to Kim for 21 years and we have three kiddos: Brennen, Cameren, and Sydney.
Get to know me...
- Favorite Verse: 1 Thessalonians 2:8 "So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were ready to share with you not only the gospel of God but also our own selves, because you had become very dear to us."
- Favorite Bible Person: Peter
- Favorite Hobby: Watching Movies
- Favorite Movie: Tombstone or Bourne Identity
- Favorite Book: Absolute Surrender
- Favorite Possession: 1811 printing of Pilgrim's Progress